Thursday, July 23, 2015

Perler art!

I have been looking into taking on some more crafts that would not break my bank completely, but would give me something to do. After much looking I found a few, and the one I am show casing today is Perler beads



These little cuties have been popping up all over the place. At local craft fairs, in the store, and online! Given my curious nature I had to see what all the hype was about, and I have to say they look like a lot of fun. And there are so many pictures to create!

From Alice in WonderLand


To Final Fantasy



There is many more you can do with these little beads. Magnets are one main thing these beads are turned into. There are little one and big ones that would take up your entire wall! 
I look forward to trying out theses little buggers soon. If you have any tips or suggestions please leave a comment below

Until next time folks I hope you have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment