Thursday, July 16, 2015

Minions, Bananas...and MINIONS!!!

With summer drawing to a close pretty soon I thought I'd share some cool little crafts that just about anyone can do! I haven't done anything like this in a long time, but I hope you guys enjoy it!

With the new Minion movie coming out Minion craft are popping up all over the internet. I found a few on YouTube that are pretty simple and not too costly, so you don't have to break open that piggy bank!

First off here is a tutorial by BudgetHobby on how to make the adorable Minion Bob plushie out of socks, of all things! She has plenty of easy tutorials on some cute plushies, so be sure to check those out too!




This next one is a amazing phone case made to look like a Minion (I will be making this one myself sometime soon!) It is so awesome and really easy to make.




This one is by NerdyCrafter. A little more costly, and a little harder then the other two to make, but none the less it's adorable and so much fun to make!



I would like to thank all these awesome YouTubers for putting up all these awesome Minion tutorials, helping us learn a craft and sparking the Imagination! You guys are awesome!!!!

Until next time folks I hope you have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment