Thursday, July 14, 2016

No Other will Do


Karen Witemyer has become one of the best authors out there in the terms of Historical Romance, and her books are a personal favorite of mine. After her last book “A Worthy Pursuit” I really thought Karen had reached her peak. Boy, was I wrong.





The only bad thing I have really seen said about Karen Witemyer’s books is that some things are a bit unbelievable, but I do not see how anyone could say that about this one.
The setting is what you’d expect of a Karen Witemyer book. A young woman has set up a colony just for women, no men allowed. Then someone begins threatening them. It’s harmless at first, but this terrorizer soon escalates his threats. Making things very dangerous for all the women.
Options are running thin so our heroine has to use the last card she has up her sleeve; call on the only man she has ever trusted to come help neutralize this threat to her women.




In character development Emma and Malachi, the two main characters, were very well done. As were all the supporting characters. Honestly this book kept me reading day and night just to keep up with the characters. And the side characters didn’t fall to the background like so many other book do, and I loved each and every one of them.

I can’t tell much more without running the risk of spoiling this book for future readers, but trust me if you are looking for a book you’ll enjoy more then what’s playing on your TV then you really, really, really need to pick up this books in your local bookstore or buy the E-book (If you’re into that)

I hope you folks enjoy the book

Until next time I hope y’all have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment