Monday, October 7, 2013

Welcome one and All

"Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me." Revelations 3:20

Welcome to my blog, there is so much to talk about! but first of I shall introduce myself; I am Miss Birdy Belle, AKA Kaitlyn. I am a daughter of Christ, the youngest of three sisters, a book fanatic, music lover, TV movie watcher, and so much more. From the time I was a little girl with unmanageable curls I have had a huge imagination and with so many great stories in my life, from cows jumping over the moon, to a little mermaid at the bottom of the sea with big dreams, my imagination just got bigger. As I got older stories took shape in my head, but I didn't know what to do with all of them! One day I was telling my oldest sister one of my stories, and she suggested that I start writing them down, and that was the day I became an author. Many years, and movies and songs, later my dad found a website for writers. Knowing how much his girls wrote on the computer he asked if we would be interested in signing up, soon enough we did and I was posting as much of my writings as I could and finding new stories to read, and many good friends along the way.

I hope to find and share many new exciting little adventures with all of you, from new songs, aspiring authors, and great new movies (or old ones) Good tidings to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment