Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Precious Moments to be made with this book

I don't know how many of you out there know of a series of figurines and books called Precious Moments, but it was a huge part of my childhood. When I saw this book up for review on BookLook I could not help myself, the sense of nostalgia was too great to resist! So here is my review for Precious Moments: God watches over me





When I ordered this book I honestly did not expect too much from it. Time tends to ruin the timeless classics of our childhood, this was not the case with this book. I received a wonderful little book, made of a sturdy card bored material, with plenty of the characters I had seen in my old Precious moments book.

The book is great for little kids and is easy to read, filled with at least fourteen poems, each ending with a verse. My favorite poems in the book would have to be the one for Family and the one for When I get Hurt, but all are very charming and somethingI will be sharing with my future kids every night.

So if you are a long time fan or just looking for something to get your child, or grandchild, pick up a copy of this book. You won't regret it!



I received this book from the publisher an exchange for an honest review, which I have given.

No comments:

Post a Comment