Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Crocheting like crazy!!!

Hey everyone! I haven't posted much besides my book reviews lately, and I wanted to share some of my latest projects with you!


Here is my very first commission ever, a little pony named FiraPen






Here is my next one, from the awesome Pixar movie Monster's Inc. Mike Wazoski!





This cute little amigurumi was inspired by my friend's little sister and I hope she likes it!



And to end this little show and tell a drawstring bag! 




I have enjoyed making each and every one of these, and hope you have enjoyed seeing them! I post my stuff on deviantart, and on instagram. You can follow the link in the top right corner to see my instagram page, and you can either go check out my Crazy Crafter's page and follow the link to my deviant art page or just click on the link below
http://missbirdiebelle.deviantart.com/


Well that's all for now y'all. I have another commission to work on which I will hopefully be sharing soon! If you guys have any questions about my work either leave a comment below or on my deviantart page. 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment