Thursday, January 30, 2014

Turning favorite movies into bible lessons!

We all have a favorite movie, especially kids! so why not take some of the favorite scenes in these movies and make them into a fun bible lesson? I was inspired to start this up when I saw someone on Deviantart.com had put bible verses to fit the ponies in the show My little pony Friendship is magic (Yes I like the show, it makes me smile a lot!) so I went looking for pictures of my favorite movies and TV shows and added bible verses to them, here is but a few I have started on.






























I will try to do this once or twice a month, no promises! The artwork is not mine, it belongs to an amazing artist on Deviantart.com by the username Peach-Momoko. See y'all again next time! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment