Thursday, January 7, 2016

5 minutes of Precious Moments

Precious Moments has been fading from the modern world. What a sad state of affairs we’re in to not see these beloved little characters more in our present time. Finding anything Precious Moments related I cannot resist, and this book is no exception!




  
This book will surely become a beloved classic within any family home. With beautiful illustrations done in familiar Precious Moments art style kids will be looking forward to bedtime (Or anytime you choose to read this book) It uses the Kids NKJV of the bible, and has stories from Adam and Eve, to Christ miracles. I won’t spoil all the bible stories it contains, but let’s just say I enjoyed it, and I don’t have kids yet.

It also has a place to put down your child’s handprint, their name, birthday, and even a family tree! If you miss these adorable little boys and girls, and the lessons they teach, then I highly suggest picking up a copy of this book as soon as possible!

Until next time folks, I hope you have a blessed day!


I received this book from the publisher an exchange for an honest review, which I have given


No comments:

Post a Comment