Friday, May 16, 2014

Liebster award.....I've been nominated!

Hello everyone! I address you today because I have been nominated for the Liebster Blog award by the creator of one of my favorite blogs: Victoria W. of Miss Tadoodles Corner. Thank you so much!





What is this award you ask? Well it's an online only award for bloggers! Now it's not a chain award, or like the contests of figment for whoever has the most hearts (oh so very annoying) anyways I am honored to be nominated for this award!

Now as or the Rules, here they are:

1. Post the award on your blog

2. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog

3. Write 11 random facts about yourself

4. Nominate 5-11 bloggers you feel deserve this award and have less then 1,000 followers

5. Answer the 11 questions posted b your presenter and ask your Nominees to answer  11 questions.




Here are eleven random fact about myself!

1. Everything about World War II freaks me out beyond normal reason, don't ask me why I still haven't figured it out!

2. I read probably 200 pages of a book each day.

3. I. LOVE. COFFEE!!!!! a lot...

4. When I get really really tired on Christmas eve I wake up my sister and annoy her with lots of crazy things I see in Disney movies.

5. I'm trying to learn to knit...it's not going very well.

6. I actually don't like being on the computer for long periods of time.

7. I watch old Disney movies more then anything else!

8.  I use to hate reading Ebooks, now I'm actually starting to like it.

9. When my family and I went to Disney World for the first time ever I went on a Lilo and Stitch craze, most of the stuff i got was of the awesome little blue alien!

10. While in Disney World a duck stole my ice cream cone, no joke, has to be one of the funniest moments of my life.




Here are my answers to Victoria's questions!

What's your favorite time of the day and why?
Okay, I am 100% a night owl (Though I am trying to change that lol) The night is so peaceful, there's little noise and I just feel closer to God at night.

How would you describe your eye color in a book?
Oh geez, you aren't going to make this easy for us are you? well if I had to describe them I would say... Deep brown, and in low lighting hard it's hard to see, but they have tiny specks of light brown closer to the Sclera then the Iris.

If you had three wishes from a Genie whay would you ask for? (And the three rules apply: you cannot make anyone fall in love with you, You can't bring someone back from the dead, and you can't kill anyone)
Okay,  wish 1: world peace! (It may sound cheesey but I am tired of chaos!!! Let peace reign!) Wish 2: start up a church in Texas Wish 3: I wish I had wings so I could fly!

What's your favorite Band and why?
Hm, I have so many. But if I had to settle on one it would have to be FireFlight. They are one of the best Christian bands ever! They always manage to come out with something new that speaks to my heart, and makes me want to dance and sing at the same time. I never get tired of their music

Favorite childhood memory?
Playing Baseball with my two older sisters has to be one of my very favorite memories. Playing with them outside in the warm sunshine and chasing after the ball when it went out of m reach, the one time I actually managed to hit a home run, I will never forget those times.

Would you marry someone twice your size?
If it was God's will and I loved him then there would be no doubt about it; I'd marry him!

What's your top six food/drinks that you couldn't live without?
Okay. My favorite drinks are Diet soda, milk, and sweet tea. My top three foods would have to be fried chicken, chocolate chip cookies, and black olives.

Okay, now cut that in half! Which three of the six would you live without forever!?
This question is hard!!!!!! (cries in corner for ten minutes, then returns with all the strength I can muster) I would have to live without sweet tea, diet soda (Though I love it oh so much) and black olives......I don't like this question

Which do you like better, heat or cold?
I like cold better, it's easier to warm up then to cool down, and it's just easier to breathe with cool air!

When was the last time you had peanut butter?
Last week....I had chocolate chips with it too....so yummy....

Do you Love/Follow Christ?
Yes I do! and I am proud to be one of His many followers!


Here are my Nominees!

Sabrina Giles at Sabrina Giles

God Girl at Forever changed Network

Brianna at Bri's literary Giants

EEB at EEB writing

Ashlyn James at Busy Bee



Now for my questions for the nominees....hehehehe...



1. If you had three wishes from a Genie what would you ask for? (And the three rules apply: you cannot make anyone fall in love with you, You can't bring someone back from the dead, and you can't kill anyone)

2.  What's your favorite time of the day and why?

3. Favorite childhood memory?

4, Which do you like better, heat or cold?

5. If you could any one superpower what would it be?

6. which do like more paperback books or Ebooks?

7. Out of the three which piece of technology which one do you think you could live without, TV, smartphone, or computer?

8. Why did you start our blog?

9. If you inherited 20 acres of land and a million dollars what would you do with it?

10. What's your goal in life?

11. Do you love/follow Christ?

No comments:

Post a Comment